Below is a summary of all the fights for the recently concluded World Extreme Cagefighting 48. The WEC48 took place on April 24, 2010 at the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, California. The main card fight was Jose Aldo vs. Urijah Faber, wherein Jose Aldo was challenged to defend his WEC Featherweight Championship title against challenger Faber who significantly had more fights and wins than Aldo.
- Brad Pickett defeated Demetrious Johnson via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28). This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Brown vs. Gamburyan fight.
- Chad Mendes defeated Anthony Morrison via submission (Guillotine Choke) at 2:13 of Round 1. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Karalexis vs. Pettis fight. This bout also aired on the PPV broadcast following the Toner vs. Visher fight.
- Takeya Mizugaki defeated Rani Yahya via unanimous decision (29–28, 30–27, 29–28).
- Tyler Toner defeated Brander Visher via TKO (Elbows) at 2:36 of Round 1. This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Henderson vs. Cerrone fight.
Spike TV Card
- Anthony Pettis defeated Alex Karalexis via submission (Triangle Choke) at 1:35 in round 2.
- Leonard Garcia defeated Chan Sung Jung via split decision (29–28, 28–29, 29–28). This bout aired last on the PPV broadcast following the Aldo vs. Faber fight.
WEC 48 Main Card
- Jose Aldo defeated Urijah Faber via unanimous decision (49–45, 49–45, 50–45) to retain the WEC Featherweight Championship.
- Ben Henderson defeated Donald Cerrone via submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:57 of round 1 to retain the WEC Lightweight Championship.
- Manvel Gamburyan defeated Mike Brown via KO (Punches) at 2:22 of round 1.
- Shane Roller defeated anthony Njokuani via submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 3:21 in round 1.
- Scott Jorgensen defeated Antonion Banuelos via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28).