Dirk Nowitzki and Lebron James seems to be battling each other out this year for the 2011 NBA Finals as both Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks has advanced after dispatching the Chicago Bulls and Oklahoma City Thunder in the Easter and Western Conference Finals, each with five games.
The two dream teams will be facing their first match on Tuesday, 9 PM EST at Miami turf. The game can be watched live via ABC.
Here’s the 2011 NBA Finals schedule in eastern standard time. All games are on ABC in the United States and TSN in Canada.
* Game 1: Tue., May 31 in Miami, 9 p.m.
* Game 2: Thu., June 2 in Miami, 9 p.m.
* Game 3: Sun., June 5 in Dallas, 8 p.m.
* Game 4: Tue., June 7 in Dallas, 9 p.m.
* Game 5: Thu., June 9 in Dallas, 9 p.m.
* Game 6: Sun., June 12 in Miami, 8 p.m.
* Game 7: Tue., June 14 in Miami, 9 p.m.
Miami Heat had their late comeback in the quarterfinal series at the Eastern Conference Finals, defeating Chicago Bulls while it was an easier job for the Dallas Mavericks to trample the young Oklahoma City Thunder team. With Lebron James who left the Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh – with their eyes on winning the championships for the Heat.
Dallas Mavericks had Dirk Nowitzki, averaging to 28.4 points, 9.3 rebounds per game in the Playoffs. In 2006 Finals, Mavericks lost to Heat, which was the lead by Shaquille O’Neal and Wade.