Mosley vs. Mora Results: Boxing Fight Ended to a Draw
Mosley vs. Mora Results: Boxing Fight Ended to a Draw – The light middleweight boxing match between Shane Mosley vs. Sergio Mora was already finished. Held at Staples Center in Los Angeles California on the weekend of the Mexican Independence Day, the boxing fight ended to a draw.
The boxing match lasted for full 12 rounds. Sergio Mora was the first to enter the ring, wearing black trunks. Shane Mosley was the second to enter the boxing ring wearing white trunks with red and green stripes. He was welcomed with a very strong yell of boos from the crowd.
During the first six rounds of the game, Mosley led against Mora with a consistent scores of 10-9 ending the sixth round with a leading score of 59-55. Mosley’s dominance in the fight has been due to him being an aggressive fighter. However, during the seventh round, Mora grabbed the consecutive wins from Mosley scoring 10-9. Mora came back strong in this round and became the aggressor.
In the next succeeding rounds, from round 8 to round 12, Mosley once again led the boxing match with consistent scores of 10-9. At the end of the game, boxing fans and spectators to the Shane Mosley vs. Sergio Mora boxing match were surprised as it ended to a draw. Judge Lou Moret scored the boxing bout a draw of 114-114; Judge Kermit Bayless scored it 115-113 in favor of Mora and Judge David Denkin had it 116-112 in favor of Mosley.
For the Undercard fights of Shane Mosley vs. Sergio Mora, below are the results of the boxing matches:
- Light Middleweight bout: Saul Alvarez vs. Carlos Manuel Baldomir (Alvarez defeated Baldomir via knockout at 2:58 of the sixth round)
- Light Welterweight bout: Victor Ortiz vs. Vivian Harris (Ortiz defeated Harris via knockout at 0:45 of the third round)
- Featherweight bout: Daniel Ponce de León vs. Antonio Escalante (Ponce de León defeated Escalante via knockout at 0:44 of the third round)
- Light Welterweight bout: Frankie Gomez vs. Ricardo Calazada (Gomez defeated Calazada via knockout at 1:06 of the third round)
- Lightweight bout: David Rodela vs. Juan Montiel (Rodela vs. Montiel ended in a majority draw after six rounds)
- Light Middleweight bout: Keith Thurman vs. Quandray Robertson (Thurman defeated Robertson via technical knockout at 2:40 of the third round)
- Lightweight bout: Sharif Bogere vs. Julian Rodriguez (Bogere defeated Rodriguez via knockout at 1:42 of the second round)
- Bantamweight bout: Kaliesha West vs. Angel Gladney (West defeated Gladney via technical knockout at 0:59 of the seventh round)
- Featherweight bout: Eric Arreola vs. Missael Nunez (Arreola defeated Nunez by majority decision)Follow us on Twitter to get free up-to-date news via tweets from the World Correspondents, or you can subscribe to us by entering your e-mail below. You can confirm your free subscription by clicking the confirmation link that will be sent to your e-mail address. Once you've confirmed, then you're good to go.