Health Care Reform Bill Summary and Highlights
Obama is campaigning to gather votes for his Health Care Reform Bill. This bill is said to be the largest proposed Health Care Bill since the introduction and Medicare and Medicaid in the 1960s.
Dubbed as the Health Care Reform Bill, the passage is seen to have various views from a lot of Americans. Some were pro to it while some were against to it.
For those who are not yet familiar with the Health Care Reform Bill proposed by Obama, here are some of the positive review summary and highlights of it:
– The Health Care Reform Bill proposes a huge expenses by the US Government at around $940 billion to cover all Americans.
– US Government will standardize the health insurance of all Americans with equal benefits for all. They will take advantage of a “wholesale” negotiation to lower the cost of the health insurance premiums.
– It also proposes to give Americans tax credit for those who still cannot avail of health insurance despite its low cost.
– Pre-Existing conditions will now be covered avoiding discrimination.
On the other hand, for those who are familiar with the Health Care Bill Reform proposed, it may also have some negative feedbacks from oppositions which includes:
– There is no statement in the Health Care Bill that states which health insurance firm will the US Government choose leading to a possible bribery of politicians.
– According to some experts, the Health Care Bill is not created equal among Americans. For those people who are making above a certain household income amount, they will not be able to avail of a subsidy from the US government. Instead, they will be the one subsidizing those old people who have poor health.
Anyway, to better understand this Health Care Reform Bill, you can read the FULL Text here.
Alternatively, you can also view some of the comments about the passage of this Health Care Bill here.