Dancing With The Stars Season 11 Couples/Pairs Announced
Dancing With The Stars Season 11 Couples/Pairs Announced – After the revelation of the star-studded Dancing With The Stars cast last August 30, the DWTS pairs had been revealed on Good Morning America, September 1. DWTS Season 11 will premier on September 20, 2010 and during this season no new professional dancers, as each of the 12 pros has appeared on at least one previous season.
Among all the professional dancers the biggest development perhaps is the announcement that Edyta ?liwi?ska would be leaving the show. ?liwi?ska is the only pro to have appeared throughout the entire run of the series.
Here are the Dancing With The Stars Season 11 couples/pairs:
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino and Karina Smirnoff
- Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani
- Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower
- Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Margaret Cho and Louis Van Amstel
- Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke
- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough
- David Hasselhoff and Kym Johnson
- Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya