ABC’s Dancing With The Stars Season 10 just finished with its premiere yesterday. For those, who were not able to watch the live dance performances of the casts of Dancing With The Stars 2010, here are some of the results in the recently concluded opening night:
According to the results of the opening night, scores vary from 14 to 25. Dance performers either perform Cha-Cha or Viennese Waltz in front of the judges.
The oldest dance performer Buzz Aldrin together with his partner Ashly Costa got the lowest score of 14 from the judges when they performed Cha-Cha dance. Looks like old age is getting through the energy of the retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin.
In contrast, the top score of 25 in the opening night of the Dancing With The Stars 2010 was given to Nicole Scherzinger, Pussycat Dolls Leader with her dance partner Derek Hough. They both performed the Viennese Waltz to the tune of Ray LaMontagne song ‘Hold You In My Arms’.
The results of other dance performers in the opening night of Dancing With The Stars Season 10 are the following:
– Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke who performed Cha-Cha got a score of 18.
– Shannen Doherty & Mark Ballas who performed Viennese waltz got a score of 18.
– Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy who performed Cha-Cha got a score of 21.
– Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower who performed Viennese Waltz got a score of 20.
– Niecy Nash & Louis van Amstel who performed Cha-Cha got a score of 18.
– Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya who performed Viennese Waltz got a score of 23.
– Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska who performed Cha-Cha got a score of 15.
– Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani who performed Viennese Waltz got a score of 16.
– Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood who performed Cha-Cha got a score of 21.