Currency Related Activities Made Easy With iCurrency Plus 1.1.0
Business minded people and all other buyers and sellers out there would definitely love this whole new application released by Limited Securities. They launched their latest iCurrency 1.1.0. This application tracks and evaluates currency exchange rates, as well as provides trends, graphs and a currency conversion calculator. Not to mention that this is the only currency tracker app on the store.
Knowing the changes in a currency may it be foreign or local gives you an edge on anyone else. All businesses involve currency and knowing the right time when to buy and sell is the key for a successful business.
The app comes with the following great features thus making your business transactions a success:
Add currency pairs of choice (not only currencies versus the USD)
* See the change in value over a period of time of your choice
* Get notified in the app if this change is larger than a percentage you choose
* The same notification can be seen using Growl: no other app has this
* See pair details for the period you chose, including min and max value
* See several graphs to check trends: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly
* Convert prices on the spot, quite useful if you are traveling
* More than 90 currencies used in more than 150 countries
* Intuitive interface, very easy to use
* Favorite currency pair can be seen in the menu bar all the time
* Currencies can be added per request on the fly, no need to update the application
Aside from the great mentioned features, this app is even greater with its notifications using Growl and the ability to show one of the currency pairs in the menu bar at all times. You just have to have Mac computer which runs OSX 10.6.6 and still have at least 1.8 MB memory. This is worth $1.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the recently released Mac App Store in the Finance category.Follow us on Twitter to get free up-to-date news via tweets from the World Correspondents, or you can subscribe to us by entering your e-mail below. You can confirm your free subscription by clicking the confirmation link that will be sent to your e-mail address. Once you've confirmed, then you're good to go.