Chicago Marathon Results 2010 Route 10/10/10 Race
October 10, 2010 (10-10-10) marks the day for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon 2010! 10/10/10 is just a very significant day because this happens only in like a thousand years.
A lot of people wanted to join this marathon because of the scenes and sites. Who wouldn’t love to see the Chicago Marathon Route passing twenty nine neighborhoods through the city as well as passing by lovely landmarks. The race starts and ends at the Grant Park.
The Chicago Marathon 2010 will hold runners and athletes all over the world with 4,200 participants. Runners love the Chicago Marathon Route because of the flat course and they take this advantage to beat their own personal records.
We will be awaiting the results of the Chicago Marathon 2010 along with awesome and action-filled Chicago Marathon pictures shortly after the race. Stay tune and get updated at World Correspondents.
Here are the list of winners for the Chicago Marathon 2010.
Chicago Marathon Male Results:
1. Sammy Wanjiru (KEN) 2h06:24
2. Tsegaye Kebede (ETH) 2h06:43
3. Feyisa Lilly (ETH) 2h08:10
4. Wesley Korir (KEN) 2h08:44
5. Vincent Kipruto (ETH) 2h09:08
6. Kiprono Robert Cheruiyot (KEN) 2h09:28
7. Laban Moiben (KEN) 2h10:48
8. Jason Hartmann (USA) 2h11:06
9. Ridouane Harroufi (MAR) 2h13:01
10. Mike Sayenko (USA) 2h14:27
Chicago Marathon Female Results:
1. Liliya Shobukhova (RUS) 2h20:25
2. Astede Baysa (ETH) 2h23:40
3. Maria Konovalova (RUS) 2h23:50
4. Desiree Davila (USA) 2h26:20
5. Irina Mikitenko (GER) 2h26:40
6. Mamitu Daska (ETH) 2h28:29
7. Magdalena Lewy-Boulet (USA) 2h28:44
8. Kaori Yoshida (JPN) 2h29:45
9. Chaofeng Jia (CHN) 2h30:35
10. Tera Moody (USA) 2h30:53
To those who want to check and track their own time, you can visit the Bank of America’s Chicago Marathon official website for 2010. Or, you can also wait for the organizers to email your own best personal time.Follow us on Twitter to get free up-to-date news via tweets from the World Correspondents, or you can subscribe to us by entering your e-mail below. You can confirm your free subscription by clicking the confirmation link that will be sent to your e-mail address. Once you've confirmed, then you're good to go.